Threats to our natural resources abound, and many are caused by the folly of man. In this section you will find information relating to the threats our fish and wildlife face, documents and supporting science that sheds light on what is causing ecosystem harm, and ways in which man could mitigate these threats.
- World Water Day 2022 to Focus on Groundwater and its Importance
- New York Proposes Sweeping Superfund Changes for PFOS, PFOA Contaminants
- Economics and Output Prove Industrial Wind and Solar is Hot Air
- Goodell, Borrello Propose Bond Bill for Wind and Solar Projects
- New Drinking Water Plan Released for Hoosick Falls, NY
- “Forever Chemical” Prompts Eat None Advisory in Maine, Michigan
- Superfund Settlement to Bring More Shore Fishing to Buffalo, New York